click on "help desk" and then "new ticket" to start a new issue.
Is there some way to increase the color saturation or contrast of the pages so that I can easily tell the difference between Smilies?
Can more Smilies be accessed?
Regards, Marshall.
Opinion is only as valid as its verifiable supporting evidence.
click on "help desk" and then "new ticket" to start a new issue.
Audio_by_Goodwill
Michigan, USA
So obvious. Many thanks>
Opinion is only as valid as its verifiable supporting evidence.
booo...
Actualy the forums owner and or moderators can alter the colors of this forum.
If there is a general concensus and no objections I can can try to do this for you guys. Just need some idea of the color scheme... It can always be changed back or modified. There is also the ability to also can change any icon or button.
As for the smilies... Would you want the set that the previous system had? Or if there is a smilie set you have found let me know where it is and I will added it in.
Please do not PM or e-mail me for support.
The fastest way to get support is through our Help Desk
These are kinda cool;
smilies image, smilies photo
"[I]We're going all the way, till the wheels fall off and burn[/I]!"
Bob Dylan, from [I]Brownsville Girl[/I]
[I]"Time wounds all heels"[/I]
John Lennon, referring to the Nixon/Hoover deportation fiasco.
Yea, I have seen smilies like those when I google around. They are much larger in size and do not have a transparent background so they don't work right from the get go. But now I have at least an idea of the style so will go download a bunch and get photoshoping (few hours of work) them so they can work. Most likely they will be larger then the current ones so we can keep some of their detail viewable.
Will let you know when I am done.
Please do not PM or e-mail me for support.
The fastest way to get support is through our Help Desk
Here are the first 20 I did this afternoon...
![]()
Please do not PM or e-mail me for support.
The fastest way to get support is through our Help Desk
Bookmarks